6 t h i n g s
1. Get a second opinion, from a different medical facility.
2. Learn as much as you can about your cancer and all
treatment options from trusted sources and sites-become the
CEO of your health
3. Do not make a hasty treatment decision out of fear. Almost
every diagnosis can afford time to think and make a
rational decision on what is best for YOU
4. Get a support team together: "Team U"
5. Remember you are an individual, not a statistic.
6. Get busy getting healthy-start eating tons of vegetable
(cruciferous are great) and fruits (berries are awesome)!